Sunday 6 May 2012

Month #2 April 2012 Exercise Time!

After taking Tangy Tangerine for a month now I have started to feel more and more energetic, enough that I've decided that it was time for me to dust off my neglected bowflex and try and put on some muscle!


I started with a basic 3 day exercise routine, 

  • Day 1 chest and shoulders
  • Day 2 back and abs
  • Day 3 arms and legs 

I would do 3 sets per exercise aiming for a maximum of 8 reps per set in and effort to try and build muscle.
   
My routine would last for about 45 mins per night and I would try and exercise 4-5 nights a week.



One week into my exercise routine I upgraded my supplements to include all 91 essential Nutrients.  


  • Tangy Tangerine for my 60 minerals and 16 vitamins.  
  • EFA Plus Capsules for my Essential fatty acids
  • Osteo FX for calcium and magnesium to promote healthy bones and joints 
  • followed by a Whey Isolate shake for after my workouts.
Note that the recommended dosage is 1 healthy start pack per 100lbs body weight and though I am 150lbs I have just been taking the equivalent of 100lbs per month.

After 1 month of taking Youngevity supplements and exercising I am feeling better than ever and ready to take my fitness to the next level!


                 March 20th 2012 - 147lbs                                                April 26 2012  -  151 lbs

      Learn More about Health and Nutrition at 

No comments:

Post a Comment